Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dogs Update

I figured I hadn't posted anything about the dogs (kids) for some time. They are doing really well.

Cuddles loves to go outside just to be outside, she will go to the door so I will let her out thinking she needs to potty, nope she just wants to go outside.

Tater likes to hang outside the only problem he likes to hear his voice more then anything. He would rather stay inside and chew on his bone.

The pictures below are of them watching George. Cuddles was helping taking the rocks away, just not to the right spot she enjoyed playing with the rocks.

I have some more pictures from that day that I will post tomorrow.







1 comment:

Megan and Mike Glines said...

I love the pictures of the dogs! It reminds me that I also need to blog about my other kids! My dog goes crazy with the leaf blower. So we make sure to do it a lot!