Friday, May 1, 2009

This weekend I was hoping for weather like this so that we could get some outside work done and just be outside. Especially since I don't have to take Allergy medicine anymore, it has been so nice.

But instead we are getting this kind of weather this weekend. I don't want to be outside when it's raining and cold. I guess it's better then snow and we need the moisture so I will buck up and accept it, as well as I can.

I will just keep hoping that we can get warmer weather when I am not at work and can be outside. Maybe next weekend?

2 comments:

Harvey Family said...

I think it's worse when you have kids... one day it is sunny and they are running through the sprinkler and the very next it is raining so hard you are on flood watch... try explaining that one! Just think, the rain is making your grass extra green and lush so you can enjoy it more in a month or so :)

Tanya said...

how come you don't take allergy meds anymore?? Were the shots taht effective?! JEALOUS!!!!!