Friday, April 3, 2009

Remembering

A year ago a very generous, loving, caring and funny loved one was taken away from us on earth and has continued to watch over us from heaven. I was remembering my Mama Jean today and everything that she taught me in just the short time that I got to know her, she loved me as one of her own even tho I wasn't a real member of her family, she always welcomed me with open arms when I needed someone and didn't really know that i needed someone she seemed to know and understand. I know that her legend is living on with her family and her wonderful kids who also have welcomed me no matter what with open arms.

I want to say thank you Mama Jean for everything you have done for me. This picture was taken at her daughter's(who is my best friend and is following her mom example) sealing.

No comments: