Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update

Okay so lets get an update on George and I . First of all we are still pretty boring people, all we do is work and then come home and just hang out with each other. George is still enjoying his job and isn't working nearly as much as he use to, he is home just about every night around 5:30 to 6. I am still working at Farmers Insurance, I am going to be going out to the SLC area the end of this month so that I can take a class to hopefully pass the insurance test, so that I can get my insurance license. Tater and Cuddles is doing so much better now that we don't Missy to scare them.

2 comments:

Jarod & Jamie said...

Let me know when you are going to be in SLC and we will do lunch or something.

Ben and Marcie said...

I love the twilight books too! They are so good! Good luck with your insurance test. Your background is way cute!