Monday, October 6, 2008

Slacker....


I wanted to apologize for NOT updating my blog. I had started reading (yes people I said reading) and haven't been able to put the book down. I have some pictures that I want to put up of my cousin's wedding that I went to and also of Missy....


Sad news we have decided to give Missy a new home. Our home is not big enough to have her and she just tries to play with the other two and that doesn't work out at all. The new home is a friend of ours and he has a male basset hound that she can play with. I promise that I will put my book down enough to post some pictures.


I am addicted to the Twilight series, I finished the first book and started the second which is tittles New Moon. I had picked up the first book to pass the time while I am sitting in the doctor's office and physical therapy. I would recommend the series if you have time to just sit and read. Again I will put my book down and put the pictures up tonight.

No comments: