Sunday, August 8, 2010

Chelsea Handler

I had the privilege of going to Chelsea Handler. A great friend bought a ticket for Kamille and I. After the show Chelsea took the time to sign anyone who had a book after the show. We also was able to get our picture with Guy but we had to hurry the line so that picture is on Carol's camera and not on mine. I just have to say thank you so much to Carol and Corey for the great early birthday present. I love you guys and appreciate EVERYTHING you do for me. Your the best of friends ever.



The great Chelsea Handler her self!
The funniest Gay Guy. (and yes he his name is Guy)

Carol and Corey two of the best people I know. (Sorry the picture is dark we had to find the right setting on the camera)



Kamille and I waiting for the show to start.


No comments: