Wednesday, December 24, 2008

From our family to yours

From our family to yours we would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas!! That we all remember what Christmas represents. I think that we all get all stressed out and tend to forget what we are really celebrating. I hope that everyone enjoys their time with all their loved ones. I know that my George, Chase and I are really enjoying our time with Jaron, Melia, Jeffery and Brigham. I would like to say a special thank you to them to tell for giving us such a great visit and also for showing so much of Oklahoma. We really enjoyed our time with you and your family and feel the great spirit of your home.

1 comment:

Harvey Family said...

We are so glad you could all come. It was great to visit with you and spend this special time together! Hope you make it home safely!