Friday, February 26, 2010

I feel so bad that we don't update much on the blog since I have been updating a lot on Chase's blog. George is staying busy at work. I am staying busy at work. We went over to Grandpa Allred's house last Saturday and installed a surround system and a new tv for him and watched some Olympics. It's always nice to spend time with him. We just found out that there will be some excitement soon. We are going to be helping dad out a lot then next month or so since he is getting his surgery done on his foot. This means that we will be making a lot of trips out to Salt Lake.

The best news is that I am really starting to see the snow melting away. This means that we can play fetch with the dogs soon and just sit outside and eat our lunches. I am really looking forward to the warmer days.

Well that is about all that is happening with us. I hope that everyone is doing well. Is having a lot more excitement around their house.

No comments: