Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fixing the Car again

It seems like all that we have been doing on our white car.... I guess that's what happens when you finally get the car paid off... It breaks down. Needless to say we spend a wonderful warm Saturday out taking the car apart, wait not me George and Chase I was sitting and watching what I am better at. LOL. We decided to let the dogs come out and hang out and boy did they love it. I put them in the back of the truck so that they would stay out of the road as Cuddles newest thing is to find rocks and bring it to you to throw. We also watched a couple head of deer that were enjoying the weather as well in the field next to our house. We did get the car fixed after George took the starter completely off and took to get tested and found out it worked.... Come to find out it was just the battery cables really needed to be cleaned.






No comments: