Thursday, January 15, 2009

YEAH... YEAH...

Yeah, yeah what can I say.... I know that i'm always saying that I have pictures to put up, that I have updates and that I will add them in a few days...... What else can I say except that I am a slacker. There I admited it, boy do I feel better.

Okay I didn't just ad da post to say that I am a slacker... I also wanted to say WELCOME TO THE WORLD Wyatt McKee. That's right Tyler and Eleasha had there little adorable baby boy this morning at 6:40 something. He weighted 5 lbs 6 oz and was 19 inches. I do have some pictures of him and I am NOT making any promises that I will post them I will just say that I will try some time in the near future.

1 comment:

Harvey Family said...

Hey, even if you don't get the pictures posted, email them to us. We would love to see him. Hope everything is going ok!